Operative Woes.

Subtle hints in the head of department's class lectures.



In other news, this dialogue finally makes sense.

DEB: What do we got? 
PEACH: Root canal, and by the looks of those x-rays it's not gonna be pretty. 
PATIENT: Owwwwwwwww! 
BLOAT: Rubber dam and clamp installed? 
PEACH: Yep. 
GURGLE What did he use to open? 
PEACH: Gates-Glidden drill. He seems to be favoring that one lately.  
DEB: I can't see, Flo. 
PATIENT: You're getting a little too--aaaaah!!! 
PEACH: Now he's doing the Schilder technique. 
BLOAT: Oooh, he's using a Hedstrom file. 
GURGLE: That's not a Hedstrom file. That's a K-Flex. 
BLOAT: It's got a teardrop cross-section. Clearly a Hedstrom. 
GURGLE: No, no. K-Flex. 
BLOAT: Hedstrom! 
GURGLE: K-Flex! 
BLOAT: Hedstro--! [inflates] There I go. A little help over here. 
DEB: I'll go deflate him. 
DENTIST: All right, go ahead and rinse. 
GURGLE: Ugh! The human mouth is a disgusting place.

1 comment:

67fc0872-500a-11e3-9b9d-000bcdcb2996 said...

Fair warning: this is going to be a little weird

Ok, so I happened across your blog in the most random way. I googled "every tree is a burning bush" and your blog came up. Obviously I clicked it, then as I was reading, I found an uncanny emotional connection to your post and the first couple of recent posts you have up. I have to say, person, it's like you're a parallel version of me somewhere in the world. The weirdest thing is that we're both the same ageish(you're presumably studying to be a dentist and I a doctor) and were both brown(as evidenced by some of your posts). I don't "vant to make the friendship," get your picture, flirt or anything creepy like that. I'm just pleased to have read your posts and felt a profound sense of "I am not alone." Thought you might like to know.