Crooked Owls

The good thing about skipping college is that you start to realize how rusty your pia matter has become after watching too many The Big Bang Theory episodes. Which makes you open up your new oral pathology textbook and look up Rushton bodies and heart shaped radiolucencies and 'saucerizations' of the maxilla. Which, in continuance with the circle of certain doom that you're now in, makes you realize that both your mandibular third molars are partially erupted with some free gingiva overlying the distal cusps too, which essentially puts you at risk of getting a Paradental cyst and going Bazinga and basically, dropping dead.

Which is why I need to make a will. Which is why ya'll need to make your peace with me.

2 comments:

Alec Lindsay said...

This is me making my peace with you. Peace. Now what am I getting? Love, Alec xxxx

firefly said...

What?! and if that is the case i would have dropped dead by now.