Let's rap, Lepers!

Here's what we won't do.
We won't talk about how I nearly drowned last Friday Night.
(and no Katy Perry in braces had nothing to do with it, honest)
We won't talk about how I spent our Indepence day doing my laundry.
And we certainly won't talk about Amir Liaqat.

Presenting now, the reason why MRS is all sorts of awesome, the Rap Zone of Dapsone!

Where's your ears?
There on the floor.
Where's your hand?
I left it on the door.
Come on Doc, look and see,
these rappin' clowns got leprosy!

Hey, you clown!
You left your nose in the car,
Hey, you clown!
You left your toes in a bar,
Call the doc, to the Rap Zone,
Your first line drug remains dapsone.
 
And if you dance to this stupid rappin',
watch your feet as they start a stampin',
There's only one thing to help your dancin',
Time to reach for the drug, rifampin.
Their peelin' clown faces look really lean.
They're healing faster than can be seen,
As long as they stay close to clofazimine!

Now every time you say Leprosy, I get clowns tap dancing in my brain. -____-
I want more rap! This was amazing! :)

p.s. Can somebody please lend me their Pathology practical notebook? Please? Pretty please with sucre on top? :) I'll teach you a cool new spell!  
Armamentarium! 
Oops.
Great. Now I feel hungry. :|

11 comments:

H.G. said...

Ah! You beat me to it... Read it on my way back and was going to publish it on the college's blog... :|

O well, you want more rap... You know where to hit on... :P

Maheen said...

Haha :D. I like this.

Furree Katt said...

THAT WAS THE BESTEST RAP I EVER READ

Dawson said...

More rap.
Haye you reminded me of Eminem.
Even though Eminem's rap is more... Eminem-ish :S
I might just listen to him today now.

Loved the first para.
Need. More. Rap.
Good going.
Also, the first paragraph of your post sounds pretty interesting
*Katy Perry in braces 0_o*

Komal Ali said...

Haha, entertaining post! :-P
I can't believe people are still talking about Aamir Liaquat!

The Me. said...

MRS! Haha, i remember my sister had that book.
Whattay funnyness that book is. :D MRS! Haha, i remember my sister had that book.
Whattay funnyness that book is. :D

SaJ said...

Why does it sound like everybody's trying to rap here? :)

Alec Lindsay said...

Ma bitchin' path notebook's gone got mislaid
Would'n you know when there's spells to be haid
Truth I ain't got one! ma brain's done got fuck'd
N'gain ma man joy's gone done gone got suck'd
Ma rhythm's joyless ma bitch is wailin'
This rappin's just not all plain sailin'

Oh, give up! You done got it or you done ain't! I ain't. I mean I haven't! Love, Alec xxx

SaJ said...

Blimey, Alec. How'd you do that?! :)
THAT WAS GREAT! :D

Sychh said...

YOU ALMOST DROWNED? HAYEALLAH.

I had an episode like that when I was 10-ish. Lovely near death experience. Makes an awesome ice breaker. Really.

SaJ said...

I'm sure it does. ;)