Powerless

Violent thoughts are all that arise in my head these days. The least violent of them perhaps would be to run away. I have it all planned out. Got some saved up cash, with which I'll battle my way across India with my best friend/dog named Kim. Then a pirate friend of mine will be sending his ship to the Bay of Bengal near Chittagong and then we'll sail the seas and discover new lands, (no you're not allowed to rain on my parade) and do it the Philleas Fogg way in 80 days. Or 79 really, if we're going east.

And after that I have no freakin idea what we'll do. Prolly drink out our frustration that we had to burn the ship.


8 comments:

Sana Castellano said...

Go do it!

Anuradha said...

Ooh, India. Be sure to drop in and visit me (:

SaJ said...

Will do, ladies. :)

Maryam A. said...

Good luck! :p

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

Psst, there are pirates in Somali and Arabian Nights aren't dead either. :P



Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete

Yours Truly said...

Nice to see that you're back! :D
Lovely post! =] x

The Me. said...

Go to Spain instead. Run with the bulls. Piss them off and run for your life. Get high on the adrenaline rush. And come back.

SaJ said...

Now why didn't I think of that?
Oh wait, that can be at the top of the list.
But teeny weeny problem.
I DON'T WANT TO COME BACK!!!