Sunshine

Straight away, I knew you were a dreamer like me. You liked to see nothing but good in everybody. There wasn’t a thought you couldn’t lend a smile to. A smile you couldn’t add brilliance to. A joy you couldn’t add wings to. But you were too good. Too brilliant for a single soul to absorb. Too free. Too spirited to remain bound to a single heart perpetually.




You completed me. Better than anything ever. It was me that didn’t fit. It was me that was wrong. And the same light that fell so gracefully upon hearts to strengthen them, imbued with compassion, yet shattered mine to bits.

But maybe that’s the way it was meant to be.

15 comments:

Alec Lindsay said...

I could fall in love with you Sajeel, because anybody who uses words as you do will attract love. You make me feel that I'm ready to cry. I don't know who you love but whoever you love is lucky. I hope they know it.

Awais Aftab said...

That was beautiful. And sad.

Tazeen said...

Somehow this made me smile.

P.S.: The image's better that one could Imagine.

Tazeen said...

than*

*facepalm*

SaJ said...

Alec. Awww. Thanks. I wish you could read what she writes, Alec. Well why don't you? There are clues all under the sky. :)
I don't really know about that.

Awais Aftab:
I find, most beautiful things are.

Tazeen :)

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

reeling from a breakup bro? Come on, don't tell me that its just another fiction.
:)
Take Care.

SaJ said...

All the world's a stage, Blasphemous. Believe what you want :)

Leah said...

Hmm... Call me weird, but I find this post very sweet.. and sincere. It made me smile.. and then, made me feel sad...

Amna K said...

awwwww... no wait.. awwwwwww! :-)

Anonymous said...

*speechless*

Do you know how much power your words have?

SaJ said...

Great. Now they mock me! :) Pah.
As they say, I just wrote as I felt.

Anonymous said...

You have intense feelings then I must say.

There's just something in the way you write that makes me relive a phase.

NEO said...

That's my Buddy..

So lonely without me,
Hang in bro...;-D

Sana Castellano said...

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Ella Unread said...

So true and so so beautiful! You just earned a new follower :)