Icarus

"You've got to get yourself together
You've got stuck in a moment
And now you can't get out of it
Don't say that later will be better
Now you're stuck in a moment
And you can't get out of it"



If only you had any idea of the way you hurt me. How its like a stake through the heart whenever my eyes fall on those little tokens of love you've scattered all around. How the pain consumes me as each fresh glance is a twist of the dagger. How a part of me dies...each time I have to walk past, knowing it with all my heart to be wrong. Would you listen to my wounded cries? Would you look past the hurt in my eyes and feel my pain? Like a soul writhing in anguish before its last breath, I wish I could rip you off before I die.

12 comments:

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

nice, the snakes crawling over as jealousy creeps in. Interesting post.

J Jay. said...

errrrr... what is going on????

• » ∂я.¢нιℓє ¢нєℓ¢ « • said...

o_O

Amna K said...

wow.

Thinking said...

hmm...words are so strong that the impact is breath taking....

Tazeen said...

Been there. Not entirely over it.

Bea said...

My my! Loved it! I love to discuss pain too..
plus i really liked the abstract template.. too good!

xehra said...

Painting, too good. Words, stringent. :o This place was a wit hub :(

raza said...

lagta h ap koi kisi pyatay sanp nay kaat lia h....

Alec Lindsay said...

I'm not sure whether love is the best thing that happens to us, or the worst. Nothing is so painful, yet when it's over we want to recreate it. How mad we must be.

SaJ said...

This wasn't about love really but your comment's strangely in time Alec!
And I do agree with all my heart.

NEO said...

Confused....;-p