Two Score

Me: Supply aagai to kia karon ga?
M1: Chilla kashi karo gay, aur kia.

Whereby I pleasently reminded her that she was the one who burst into tears duirng/after viva's. And she flew at me with her razor sharp new attitude coming from her latest bout of turning the tap loose in front of an examiner named Mustansar Billa. Yes, that's his real name.

I told her she was mad and for proof I showed her this message I'd come across while going through her phone. (hey, don't judge me! An ever constant source of amusement, it is).
"Yaar tumhare paas pregnant uterus hai?"

Apparently the next day, her batch also bagged the long slides with war-cries of  "my rectum!", "my testis!" and "my prostate!". Much to the the bewilderment of the lab attendants, me thinks.

Who said Histology was boring? Never a dull moment.

12 comments:

ChickLitGirl said...

hahaha.

Sychh said...

Amusing post is amusing.

Maryam said...

Haha, fun.

.sydra. said...

you study all this in dentistry too?

SaJ said...

@CLG, Sychh, Maryam
:D Glad you like it.

@sydra
nope! hell no! Just general Histology and Oral.
This is my sister's tale really, retold by me cause she's stuck giving Viva's. Heh =)

Thinking said...

hmm...most of the things passed over my head...so I think its not safe to just laugh...but I can't hold so...ha ha ha...

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

hahahaha nice... I feel like convinced that it can't be that boring with such episodes happening on regular basis.
:P

Maria said...

Funny. Way too funny. Too funny not too laugh.
(I've been told triads are great for emphasis, so)

Anyway - Good luck. Nahi aaye gi supply, InshaAllah.
Hope you pass with flying colors (that don't actually fly)

SaJ said...

Why thank you Thinking :D

@Blasphemous Aesthete
O it gets a lot more lively than this, believe me...*wink wink* :)

Thank You Maria!
Thank you, thank you, thank you! =D

Komal Ali said...

Wow.

J Jay. said...

Cheater cock!!!!!! :p
you stole my post!!!! :P

• » ∂я.¢нιℓє ¢нєℓ¢ « • said...

hhahahahahahahahahhaha:p
that always happens with jJ all others are normal btw;)
loved d pot;)




jJ .... grow up.....2 decades are more than enough 4 that i guess;)