.:random:.

I like twitter trends. Some days back it was Hayley Williams. Right now its Avada Kedavra.

'Knock knock.'
'Who's there?'
'You Know.'
'You Know Who?'
'Yes, haha! AVADA KEDAVRA!'
:D

I'm also liking formspring right now. Asking people stupid questions without being nosy is fun ;)

A girl fainted in class today. Well nearly. She fell down and the professor (physiology) rushed over and everybody was flustered for a moment. I bet no one in my stupid class even knows CPR.
I'm studying ketone bodies right now. There are three of em.
I missed TEDxLahore. It sounded good. Would've loved to go. Technology. Engineering. Design. At least that's what I think it stands for.
incomplete thoughts. scary movies. sad songs. james blunt. same mistake. bloody mosquitos. cockroach cluster. sherbet lemon. fizzing whizbee. invisible posts.
Someone called me head strong today... :s
Its cloudy outside. And windy. Maybe it'll rain. It rained yesterday for 5 minutes ;(
2 months to the Profs. Hell.
Anyway.
Bye.

ps. my head is eating circles is the translation for "mera sir chakraa raha hai". :D

6 comments:

Tazeen said...

I had to laugh at the joke in the beginning :P Seriously, I forgot all this HP stuff after the novels ended. It's fun to be reading about it all again :D

I like your disconnected thoughts.

majworld said...

LOL..tough medical studies :S..nd love TEDx.innovative ideas we need..gudluck for the profs..

ChickLitGirl said...

that joke is old now.

haha I have one:

Why did Snape stand in the middle of the road?

So no one could tell which side he was on.

Sara M. said...

I love HP jokes, been a while since I heard some though.

Thank you for your incomplete thoughts. Now I know I'm not the only one.

SaJ said...

Thanks Tazeen & Maj ;)

Nice one, CLG :D

Oh everyone has em Sara. They help us think, me thinks! =]

Amna K said...

You shouldn't have missed TEDXLahore. It was great!