Unfinished Business

The last day of the holidays. :(

That’s bad you know. Cause it means the very things I’ve been dreading all summer, are finally here…and I’m not ready. What to do…what to do???  Its so not fair…stages and send ups should be locked up in Moody’s trunk and HAZMAT stickers should be plastered all over it and trolls set to guard it with their life, or boogies rather. Or maybe a sphinx. Or hey hey….Sir Codagan! He’d do the trick all right!
Anywayyy. This is real bad. Suddenly I’m dreading college and all the things with it.

So I took this today.


It’s a glass bell jar kinda thingy I’m holding up to the light and it I thought it looked like an eye…

Oh and M and I’ve got our driving tests tomorrow…and hopefully me=pass of course...M=not so sure…read ‘bout her training sessions, in her own lingo, here ;-)

14 comments:

Rahomie said...

last day of holidays? O.o

SaJ said...

Us poor doctors get only one month of freedom...:(
Outrageous, ain't it? !!!

Rahomie said...

it is, indeed O.o

:|

Alec Lindsay said...

Looks much like the bottom of a glass to me, but that in your case can't be the case. I don't think you can be that desperate about going back to college! What can we do to help? Love, Alec ;]

Alec Lindsay said...

Good luck with the test! Love, Alec

H.G. said...

Guess...Unto the breach...
:S
lol @ Sir Codagan... forgive the 7th floor...
btw College is good for you... :)

Love, H.G.

H.G. said...

Guess...Unto the breach...
:S
lol @ Sir Codagan... forgive the 7th floor...
btw College is good for you... :)

Love, H.G.

SaJ said...

Whats so hard to believe, Rahomie? (o_0)?

Thanks Alec :)
Well since ya asked, how about praying that I ACE the sendup tests instead of flunking it! That'd be nice ;)

@H.G.
since hell froze over?
and thanks SO much for your LOVE! ;)

H.G. said...

aww its nothing, me just waiting for the pigs to fly... :)

yours
H.G.

H.G. said...

aww its nothing, me just waiting for the pigs to fly... :)

yours
H.G.

Alec Lindsay said...

Praying, with everything it's possible to cross, crossed! Love, Alec

Aazar ali shad said...

Hi..........This is Aazar from Pakistan. It would like to follow your blog. It would be great having some intellectual discussion with you. Sharing of views. I liked the way you write. I am following you. Hoping that you will do the same. here is my link. www.aazarshad.blogspot.com.
I would love to hear you.
Thanks.
Regards,
Aazar Ali Shad

How do we know said...

hey what an awesome pic!!!! uhave a way with photography./.

Komal Ali said...

Awwww. :(
I hate it when holidays are about to end :/
Anyways, you'll get the hang of it :D

Like the picture.