Under My Skin

Okay . So vacations do not suit me. Period.

I had to hurry home a day earlier cause my Granddad was ill. And he needed some drugs (that I had to search half of Lahore for) and then there was keeping him company in the hospital. But he’s doing better now. Meaning that once again I have more free time on my hands than is good for me.
Its easier to associate with pictures, so i'm gonna add them from now on. That's Nana Abu and Nani Ami.


I suppose its good to be home. With the family and all. Yet something’s missing. A beam. A spark. A passion that just won’t ignite. Like gunpowder that’s as safe as sand.

And I’m tired of reading books. Of watching dull movies. And listening to stupid songs. Life suddenly for me has no purpose at all that can be related to them, however remotely even. Except to pass them by.

I’d planned to study well. Make notes and all that. But the day’s past before I know it. And then I feel guilty for not studying at all. God knows I know not a word of physio and biochem. Suddenly a month seems so very very small. ;-( Especially with depressors flying at you from both sides…

Ah well…chin up... ;-) got a life to enjoy here….somehow.

When I get older I will be stronger.
They’ll call me freedom, just like a wavin’ flag.
A wavin’ flag……

p.s. took this today.

8 comments:

H.G said...

very nice pic...

Maria said...

I so totally get what it feels like.
Cheers on the 'chin up' :P
Oh and good work with the picture :)

SaJ said...

Thanks.
nice to be understood...;)

ChickLitGirl said...

I love Lahore.

SaJ said...

Good to Know, CLG ;-)
Sorry I can't say the same about Karachi as I haven't been there...yet ;)

Jason Shaw said...

always, onwards and upwards.
You are the master of your own future.

SaJ said...

Thanks Jason. very encouraging ;)

Tazeen said...

Why is it that I seem to be able to relate to some of this old stuff? Hmm.

I want to be depressed today. A best friend's depressed too. Two's company. Can't be happy when a friend isn't.