The newest circulation on za fbook.

(girl)do u think im pretty?
(boy)NO
(girl)do u want to b with me forever?
(boy)NO
(girl)would u cry if i walked away?...
(boy)NO
she heard enough and waz hurt, she walked away tears ran down her face.
The boy grabbed her arm:
(boy) your not pretty, your beautiful
(boy) i dont want to b with u forever, i NEE...D to b with u forever
(boy) and i wouldnt cry if u walked away, i would DIE!!!
(boy whispers) plzzzzz stay with me
(girl whispers) i will...
Tonight at midnight ur true love will realize they love u. Something good will happen to you between 1-4 p.m. tomorrow it could b anywhere. Get ready for the biggest shock of your life!! If you dont post this to 5 other pages... you will have relationship problems for the nxt 10 year
 
I'm not doin it. 
Oops.

6 comments:

H.G said...

i DONT believe YOU *with all the stress in da world* DOING this....
o well... its fun to be young han..! :D

Alec Lindsay said...

I didn't post it! I didn't arrive in time. Still what's five years of relationship problems. That was always on the cards! Love, Alec

SaJ said...

@H.G: "with all the stress in da world"???
enlighten me man.
That it is. :D

SaJ said...

Not 5 Alec. 10!
Still, i don't think its exactly applicable in your case, is it? ;)
Cheers. :P

OC said...

LOL! I await the "biggest shock of my life"! :)

Tazeen said...

I deleted this text when I received it. Oh. And I laughed my heart out before I did that.

A double jinx on my luck?